famous quotes



If you want to make God laugh,
tell him your future plans

                                 woody allen





         

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not sure about the the universe.


                                                                   Albert Einstein


 
Memory is the scribe of the soul.

                                                  Aristotle 






Well behaved women rarely make history.

                                                    Marilyn Monroe 







Men always want to be a woman's first love. 
Women have a more subtle instinct: 
What they like is to be a man's last romance.

                                                             Oscar Wilde 





I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.

                                                    Abraham Lincoln





Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, 
none but ourselves can free our minds!

                                                  Bob Marley







Is sex dirty ? Only if it's done right.
                                           
                                                 woody allen 




You have your way. I have my way. 
As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way,
it does not exist. 

                                                             Friedrich Nietzsche 




There are people who have money and people who are rich.
                                                                                        Coco Chanel



Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
                                                                                        Marie Curie



A day without laughter is a day wasted.
                                                                   Charlie Chaplin



Everything should be made as simple as possible ... but not simpler.
                                                                                                       Albert Einstein







 “For women the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below there is wasting his time.”

                                                                                     Isabel Allende


The last time I was inside a woman was whenI was inside the Statue
of Liberty.

                                                                             woodie allen





I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
                                                                                    
                                                                             woodie allen

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου